< Previous | Contents | Next >
Bringing out of storage
• Remove any covers from the engine, air filter and exhaust pipe.
• Fill the engine with the correct grade of oil into the engine, as necessary, refer to Technical Data, Lubrication System. Install a new oil filter if the filter was not changed during conservation.
• Install new fuel filters and bleed the fuel system.
• Check the drive belt(s).
• Check the condition of all rubber hoses, and retighten the hose clamps.
• Close the drain taps and install any drain plugs.
• Check the coolant level. Top up as necessary.
• Connect the fully charged batteries.
• Start the engine and warm it up at fast idle with no load.
• Check that no oil, fuel or coolant leakage occurs.