< Previous | Contents | Next >
parameter setting in the engine's control systems. Dif- ferent menus appear under Customer parameter, depending on whether Versatile or Gen set has been selected from Set application. See below.
The parameters that can be set/selected (choice is made with the SEL button) are:
• Set application, setting Versatile or Gen set. Depending on the selection made here, different menus will appear under Customer parameter.
• Unit, setting of units (metric or US imperial).
• Language, setting the language used on the dis- play. Choose between English, French, German and Spanish.
• Stop energized to, setting of external stop input. Activated by Stop or Run.
Stop: The stop input must be connected to voltage to stop the engine.
Run: The stop input must be connected to voltage to run the engine.
• Customer parameter, setting alarm limits. Refer to Customer parameter / Versatile and Customer parameter / Gen set.
• Throttle input setting, setting of engine-speed control and voltage limits. Refer to Throttle input setting.
• Display setting, setting the display. refer to Display setting.