< Previous | Contents | Next >
Customer parameter / Gen set
• Primary engine speed - selection of engine rpm, 1500 or 1800 rpm.
• Preheat on ignition - activation of automatic pre- heating. The engine control system senses if pre- heating is needed and activates it directly at switch- on.
• Governor droop (%) - setting of droop level, when activated. For activation, refer to “Governor droop” in the main menu.
• Overspeed limit (%) - setting of limit for overspeed alarm, % of set engine rpm.
• Overspeed shutdown - activation of engine shut- down with overspeed alarm. Refer to “Overspeed limit” to activate the alarm limit for the excess rpm alarm.
• Oil temp warning limit (°C) - setting alarm limit for oil temperature.
• Coolant temp limit (°C) - setting alarm limit for coolant temperature.