< Previous | Contents | Next >
shows the data for the engine and DCU.
• Engine hardware Id - engine control unit part num- ber.
• Engine software Id - engine control unit software part number.
• Engine dataset1 Id - engine data set 1 part number.
• Engine dataset2 Id - engine data set 2 part number.
• Vehicle Id - chassis number.
• DCU hardware Id - DCU part number.
• DCU software Id - DCU software part number.
• DCU dataset1 Id - DCU data set 1 part number.
• DCU dataset2 Id - DCU data set 2 part number.
DCU II (Display Control Unit)
The Volvo Penta DCU II instrument panel communi- cates with the engines control unit and has a number of functions as control, monitoring and diagnostics.
NOTICE! Settings and the type of engine data pre- sented on the display may vary depending on the installation and engine model.
Depending on the installation the DCU II can also be used as presentation display only.
NOTICE! The menus and illustrations shown here are the English version. Refer to the section Settingsto change the display language.
Turn On/Off the ignition
Start the engine
Reduce engine rpm Increase engine rpm
Stop the engine
Scroll upwards in menus Select and confirm in menus Scroll downwards in menus
Return to previous menu selection