< Previous | Contents | Next >
The manufacturer warrants that both new and current- ly operating engines that are certified to national and regional environmental regulations meet environmental requirements. The product must correspond to the en- gine that was approved during certification. The follow- ing requirements for service and spare parts must be complied with, for Volvo Penta as a manufacturer to be responsible for ensuring that engines in use com- ply with the stipulated environmental requirements:
• Service and maintenance intervals recommended by Volvo Penta must be followed.
• Only Volvo Penta Original Spare Parts intended for the certified engine version may be used.
• Service work that covers injection pumps, pump settings, and injectors must always be carried out
by an authorized Volvo Penta workshop.
• The engine must not be converted or modified in any way, except for the accessories and service
kits which Volvo Penta has approved for the en- gine.
• Any seals on the engine may not be broken by unauthorized persons.
IMPORTANT! When spare parts are needed, use only Volvo Penta Original Spares.